Hi! I'm Nathalie.
I'm a Computer Science and Communication dual degree student at Boston University.
I like to design, code, research, write, and create art.
Scroll down to take a look at my projects! Or learn more about me.
ART & DESIGN
WRITING & RESEARCH
Factors Influencing Video Streaming Services among College Students
Research Question: What are the factors influencing the use of video streaming services among college students?
This is a 73-page report I completed for CM321: Communication Research Methods Fall 2020.
• Conducted a literature review and came up with a list of proposed predictors
• Conducted a survey (through Qualtrics) on 84 college students
• Includes analysis of measures, analysis of variation of measures, correlations between predictors and dependent variables (through SPSS Statistics, and used Excel for Pie charts)
• Includes strategic recommendations for the client (Netflix)
Research Paper on Impacts of IoT-based Smart Lighting Products
Research Question: How do Internet of Things based smart lighting products impact the lives of adolescents (15-18 year-olds) and adults (35-55 year-olds)?
This is a 4000-word research paper I completed for the International Baccalaureate Programme. Specifically, I accomplished the following:
• Conducted a survey of 80+ people on the implications of smart lighting products in their lives
• Interviewed 2 senior executives of Philips Lighting for expert opinions
• Analyzed and visualized results and made a market positioning proposal on smart lighting products for both adolescents and adults